Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kitchen Fun

Wow it's been almost a month since my last post....sorry about that everyone but we've been busy getting ready for Christmas. So I'll try to do several shorter posts this week to catch up.

This one is about the fun I have with mom in the kitchen. Lately she's been pulling out the stepstool for me so I can really get in on the action.

I love scooping and dumping out flour into the bowl.



And of course I check out all the spices and let mom know which ones she should use.



One day I discovered a flopped loaf of bread and decided to try it out.



Ummm....tastes fine to me..



After that I figured I would just go for it.



Then had to proudly show off my work.



Don't worry I always clean up after myself.



Sometimes I get a bit carried away and mom has to come rescue me.

2 comments: