Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Place, new things

Hey everyone we are finally all moved into our new apartment and it looks GREAT!!! I love my room and my closet is big enough to be another small room. Here's pictures of our new place:

These first 3 are my room and closet:







Here I am playing in my new bathtub:



Our kitchen is much bigger and Mom and Dad LOVE it:



Here's the dining room....guess which chair is mine? :)



Our front door and coat closet..



Living room..



And finally Mom and Dad's room which of course is my favorite place to be, but I'm not always allowed in.



Now on to new things!! Yesterday it snowed and that was interesting and really funny how Mom ran around and laughed with me outside.







Neat how the snow turned everything white:

1 comment:

  1. It snowed already? How fun is that! Your apartment is adorable! I know you three are going to love it there! We will need to Skype each other to stay in touch! Love Aunt Barbara & Uncle Greg

    ReplyDelete