Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Playmate

Well Mommy has officially started her new nanny job and I have a new playmate for four days of the week. His name is Kyle and he's just a few months older than me. He's really good at sitting and smiling for the camera.



Wednesday we had a get to know each other playdate and I found out that he can be goofy just like me.



Thursday we started the first full day together and Mom forgot the camera so we took a lot of pictures Friday to make up for it. We started the morning, after breakfast, with a fun wagon ride around the neighborhood. The wagon is just the right size for Kyle and I.



On the walk we noticed a big balloon up above us making funny sounds as it floated by.





We stopped at a park nearby to play and swing before heading back for naps.





After lunch we played in the kitchen while Mom cleaned up the dishes. Kyle has a cabinet filled with plastic bowls just like I do.



We even found a couple big enough to wear as hats.



Next we played with a fun, musical, activity table.



Later we enjoyed a snack of goldfish together!!



I think I'm really going to enjoy my new friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment