Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Birthday...The Big One!!

Ok, sorry it's been awhile, I've been such a busy little monkey. I'm definitely going to play catch up and keep you up to date on all the exciting events in my life. I finally turned 1 and am now officially a toddler and no longer a baby!!! On my birthday I stayed up late to travel to Grandpa Doc and Nana Cahill's house for a fun birthday weekend. Sat morning after my nap was party time. Momma turned the dining room into a monkey themed party room...



My cousin Lance and I looked super cute in our party hats.




He also helped me unwrap and play with my presents. He's a really cool cousin.




When it was time for birthday cake I didn't quite know what to think....



but I soon discovered how yummy chocolate cake and ice cream is!!



After cake Uncle Kevin helped me to chase bubbles around the yard.



I finished up the day playing with Lance and Ivy and we had a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment